Hello lovely guests,
We are open and can take bookings by telephone, email or Facebook messenger. Until all adults in the UK have been vaccinated, we shall continue with the measures we introduced last season to keep our guests as safe as possible. These will continue beyond 19th July 2021.
The following is a summary of these measures:
- We are taking a lateral flow test for COVID twice a week;
- All guests to wear a face covering on entry and whilst in the shared spaces of Millslade;
- All guests to use the hand sanitiser provided in the front porch;
- All guests to wash hands please before entering shared areas within the building and to wear a face covering until seated to eat or drink;
- All rooms and shared guest areas will be cleaned daily with anti viral disinfectant (Anna’s gone clinical grade!);
- Appropriate protective and anti-viral transmission clothing will be worn by Anna and Simon for food preparation and service;
- To maintain social distancing we have reorganised the dining room to allocate each room its own table. We can also serve breakfast on the patio on fine days, but guests should be prepared to be flexible about breakfast times;
- Breakfast can be ordered the day before to minimise time spent in the dining room;
- The windows and doors will be open in all shared spaces when the temperature allows and we have a Carbon Dioxide monitor in the dining room to show how well the space is ventilated.
We will be maintaining our COVID prevention measures and would therefore request all guests to wear masks in shared areas and to continue to socially distance. Guests who have any symptoms prior to visiting Millslade should please remain at home.
As we all know by now these extraordinary times are continuing. However, we are really looking forward to welcoming both existing and new guests to our beautiful home. The extensive renovations at Millslade mean the guest lounge is easily large enough to social distance and and the new downstairs cloakroom gives guests more hand washing options.
For any information or concerns please telephone or email us. We feel we can now offer not only a luxurious stay but also one which is as safe as possible.
With all best wishes,
Anna and Simon