Hello lovely guests,
We remain closed in accordance with government guidelines until Saturday 4th July when we are allowed to reopen and are here now to take bookings by telephone, email or Facebook messenger. We shall continue to offer everything we did before, though we will be operating in a distinctly different environment and will be implementing a number of measures to keep you as safe as possible.
The following is a summary of these measures:
- All guests to use the hand sanitiser provided please before entering Millslade;
- All guests to wash hands please before entering public areas within the building;
- All rooms will be left unoccupied for 72 hours between guests and deep cleaned, aired and disinfected;
- All rooms and public areas will be cleaned daily with anti viral disinfectant (Anna’s gone clinical grade!);
- Appropriate protective and anti-viral transmission clothing will be worn by Anna and Simon for food preparation and service;
- To maintain social distancing we can only serve four people in the dining room at any one time. We can also serve breakfast on the patio on fine days, but guests should be prepared to be flexible about breakfast times.
We would ask all our guests to maintain the government recommendations with respect to hand washing and preventative guidelines. Guests who have any symptoms prior to visiting Millslade should please remain at home.
As we all know by now these are extraordinary times indeed. However, we are really looking forward to welcoming both existing and new guests to our beautiful home. The extensive renovations at Millslade mean the guest lounge is easily large enough to social distance and and the new downstairs cloakroom gives guests more hand washing options. Should you want to come as a family or ‘bubble’ group and need three double rooms we would not book out the fourth room.
The newly refurbished self catering apartment is also available for two people.
For any information or concerns please telephone or email us. We feel we can now offer not only a luxurious stay but also one which is as safe as possible.
With all best wishes,
Anna and Simon